Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Life of Praise

When the path is dim,
I will praise thee.
When there's turmoil within,
I will praise thee.

When the light of your love
brightens my days
Your Spirit, like a dove,
Alighting my ways,
I will praise thee.

When I am at a loss
as to your will or your way,
I will look to the cross
and at your feet I will stay.
And, I will praise thee.

When your Spirit overwhelms,
And my heart soars within me,
Like the angels in heavenly realms,
I will praise thee

When sin starts to creep,
I will turn to your word,
that pierces so deep,
when the lines seem blurred.
And, I will praise thee.


When my way is clear,
I will praise thee still.
I will walk without fear,
ever seeking your will.


 Immersed in your grace,
your love pours forth on me.
In your glory, I fall on my face,
and I give praise to thee.

- Julee Huy





No comments:

Post a Comment